So when we first launched this website, our focus was to help curly hair women living in Bangkok, yes a very niche and small market, but we insisted that curlies everywhere needed help to achieve beautiful hair! But, the reason we focused on curlies, was not only because they didn't have access to quality products, but because the lack of knowledge of maintaining healthy curls. After talking with many different women, we realised that all women, whether curly, wavy, or straight hair needed help with maintaining the health of their hair. So we reevaluated our target audience and hair partners, and are happy to happy all hair types to achieve healthy and beautiful hair!
And the first order of business in healthy hair care are:
1. Knowledge: with the internet, there is so much information its easy to get lost, so part of our business is to educate our customers by directing them to the right and genuine sources of hair care professionals, websites, blogs, YouTube Channels, and hosting monthly workshops.
2. Becoming part of a community (online or off-line): There is a huge YouTube community for healthy hair care, beauty, and living! We encourage you to become part of that community! And attend our monthly workshops. We are having one in December: DIY Avocado Deep Conditioner
3. Building a routine: we all have a routine for getting started with our day, how we study, doing our jobs, etc. Having healthy hair, you need a routine! How to wash, how to maintain moisture, how to style, how to straighten, how to protect your ends, prevention, and so much more. We are here to help you build a routine! Check our Facebook, as we always post videos from YouTubers that has hair routine (curly, wavy, and straight) down to a science!
4. Products: Buying products can either be overwhelming or a disappointment, so we have created an online shop to sell products to you on our Facebook page and at our workshops!
5. Love: Be nice to your hair, with the amount of manipulation, heat, pulling and tugging, we do a lot of damage to our tresses. So be more gentle when you comb or brush, try not to put the flat iron on the highest temperature, ask your stylist for alternative methods for straightening your hair or to not use a blow dryer.
Part 2: stay tuned for next week as we will share videos, websites, and blogs to get you on your healthy hair journey!